The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Eeyore crochet Keychain

Cute little keyring donkey from Winnie the Pooh!

Thanks to KandJdolls - they have lots of lovely patterns on their site :)

{free pattern here}

8 comments:

  1. I love it! Too cute. Thanks for sharing!
    ~B
    http://bclskeystrokes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so nice ) I have collected a lot of patterns in my blog for people who want to learn how to knit. Check it out ^^
    http://lenxinh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was doing good until I got to the ears. They are too hard for me with my arthritis in one hand. Trying to find easier way to make the ears

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame :(

      I hope you manage to find an easier way.
      (I haven't made one of these, or I might have been able to help)

      Delete
  4. anyone here who can do a video for me. the ears are too hard for me. i didn't understand how to do :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, may i know where can i get the doraemon crotchet pattern? please help.. thanks^^

    ReplyDelete

Hiya, thanks for calling by!
Hope you enjoyed your stay :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin